26 August 2005

What I plan to do for extra cash.

My new job starts soon. While I consider this to be an amazing step forward it is also major attack on my finanaces. I will need a second job to make up the difference, so I have decided to sell my semen. From an episode of The Man Show I learned that semen can be sold every 48 hours and can fetch a price of $60.00 per cup. I've done the math and this will earn an unfathomable sum; $10,957.50 per year! The down side is that my genetic material will be used to pollute the future population, and that might be a lot of Christmas cards that I have to send out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt lives in Northern New York said...

I don't care about problems I care about money in my pocket.

Besides sperm one can also sell blood. I'm not sure what that sells for but that's a good money maker as well. Now, women have a real advantage. They can sell one egg for $5000 plus. Fucking Supply and demand economics

Fri Aug 26, 09:42:00 AM EDT  
Blogger DS Irvin said...

good luck filling up a cup.

Mon Aug 29, 01:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Matt lives in Northern New York said...

No, I just live with my parents because I don't have any money.

Mon Aug 29, 05:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DS Irvin said...

when are you going to kill jenstar?

j/k jen. but seriously, HE WAS BEING FUNNY.

Wed Aug 31, 12:21:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Matt lives in Northern New York said...

Yes, I am not seriously considering selling off my genetic material. I was merely commenting on the fact that My new job doesn't pay all that well.

Wed Aug 31, 06:20:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home