19 August 2005

Things/People I Hate

People who want to check the status of a policy without a policy number.
People who claim to have just reset their password, but inexplicably cannot sign in.
People who whine about service charges.
People who whine about their policies cancelling after not paying their bills for 3 months while wintering in some exotic locale.
People from Texas.
People from Arkansas.
People from Louisiana
Basically, people with drawls.
People who are insured with Insuricare.
Connecticut.
Mission Statements
The word "migrate" when it indicates a corporate culture change.
The phrase "best practices."
The phrase "think outside the box."
People who are unable to develop their own thoughts, rational or otherwise.
People who want to insure their engagement rings.
My bosses phone.
The asshole security guard who keeps putting "tickets" on my car because I refuse to put a sticker on my car saying that I work at that company.
My phone.
There's more, but I'm bored with this.

1 Comments:

Blogger DS Irvin said...

yo man, I've got a hot pic now and, consequentially, I got over 200 hits today!!!

You've got to hate that.

Sat Aug 20, 01:30:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home